|Capacity||1 to 200 Nm3/hr|
|Gas used ||Oxygen|
|Technology used ||PSA / VPSA|
Gained prominence in the industry as a manufacturer and exporter, we are engaged in offering a commendable range of PSA VPSA Oxygen Plants
. For lower purity applications, these plants are an authentic on-site source of low-cost oxygen. Also, ideal for remote locations, these plants are widely demanded across the national and international markets.Features:
- High performance
- Longer working life
- Low maintenance
These PSA/VPSA oxygen plants are ideally used for following applications:
- The PSA Oxygen Gas Plants are designed to deliver about 95% pure oxygen.
- The gas is produced through a technology called PSA technology and similar to nitrogen the oxygen is also separated from compressed air using Zeolite Molecular Sieves of special grade.
- In some cases a vacuum pump is used for better adsorption hence the units are also known as VPSA units.
- The capacities of these plants are ranging between 1 to 200 Nm3/hr capacity plants, however if the capacity requirement is larger than a VSA (vacuum swing adsorption) plants are more suitable.
- Medical oxygen
- Glass industry
- Cement industry
- Any heat enhancement applications.